Today (Monday), Vista Radio conducted an interview with Northern Health Medical Health Officer Dr. Rakel Kling.
We touched on a number of topics including:
- The recent surge in cases the health authority has seen since September 1st
- How closely the exposures at schools are being monitored
- Is it worrisome indigenous communities like Witset and Nak’azdli experienced close to 30 test positive cases between them
- What lessons did Northern Health learn from the Haida Gwaii outbreak in July?
- How does the health authority plan to up its testing levels in relation to the province’s fall/winter pandemic plan?
- Determining the symptoms of the flu and COVID-19 since many of them mirror each other
LISTEN HERE FOR THE FULL INTERVIEW: